- Reduced price
Fluke 1662 Multifunction Installation Tester
The Fluke 1662 gives you Fluke reliability, simple operation and all the testing power you need for basic installation testing.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Fluke 1660 Series Installation Testers are the only installation testers that help prevent damage to connected appliances and also allow users to send test results wirelessly via smartphone directly from the field.
The Fluke 1662 tester verifies the safety of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial applications. It can ensure that fixed wiring is safe and correctly installed to meet the requirements of IEC 60364 and all relevant local standards.
Reduce test time up to 40% with Auto Test. Auto Test does 5 required installation tests in one sequence, including selectable Type A, AC & RCD Auto Test, ensuring compliance with local
installation regulations. It reduces the number of manual connections, decreases the possibility of making errors and reduces test time up to 40 % from previous Fluke models.
Voltage & frequency.
Wiring polarity checker, detects broken N wires.
Continuity & resistance.
Measure motor windings with continuity test.
Loop & line resistance.
Prospective earth fault current (PEFC/IK).
Prospective short-circuit current (PSC/IK).
RCD switching time.
RCD tripping level (ramp test).
Measures trip time & current for RCD type A & AC in one test.
RCD variable current.
Automatic RCD test sequence.
Phase sequence indicator.
On/Off switchable Auto Start for RCD and Looptest.
Fluke 1662 Specifications:
- AC voltage measurement range: 500 V.
- Overload protection: 660 V rms.
- Continuity Range (autoranging): 20 Ω / 200 Ω / 2000 Ω.
- Continuity Resolution: 0.01 Ω / 0.1 Ω / 1 Ω.
- Insulation resistance measurement (RISO): 100, 250, 500, 1000 V.
- Loop and line impedance range (ZI): 10 Ω / 0.001 Ω / High current mΩ mode.
- Prospective earth fault current, PSC test range: 1000 A / 10 kA (50 kA).
- RCD testing, RCD types tested: A4, AC¹, G²,S³.
- Tripping speed test: 10-30-100-300-500-1000 mA – VAR 10-30-100 mA.
- Multiplier: x ½, x 1 x 5.
- Sealing: IP-40.
- Overvoltage: CAT III / 500V; CAT IV 300V.
- Battery size, quantity: Type AA, 6 ea.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 25 x 12.5 cm.
- Weight (incl. batteries): 1.3 Kg.
- Fluke 1662 warranty: 3 years.
Includes: 6x AA (IEC LR6) cell batteries, C1600 hard carrying case, zero adapter, heavy duty mains cord, STD standard test lead set, padded carrying and waist strap, quick reference guide, TP165X remote control probe and lead set (FTP/UK fused probes, UK only), User’s manual on CD-ROM.
No customer reviews for the moment.