- Reduced price
Megger MFT1711 Multifunction Tester
The MFT1711 has been designed specifically to meet the needs of electrical contractors who work mainly on single-phase installations in domestic and commercial premises.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
As well as providing all of the features needed for the safe, convenient and efficient testing of low voltage electrical installations, the Megger MFT1711 multifunction tester offers valuable extra features that were previously only available on more expensive instruments. These include a maximum Zs function, which makes it unnecessary to remember individual Zs readings when testing an installation, automatic RCD testing and true RMS voltage measurement.
The MFT1711 can test RCDs with sensitivities from 10 mA to 500 mA, including programmable types. Like all instruments in the range, it provides three options for loop testing – two-wire no trip, three-wire no trip and high current – which means that the fastest and most convenient method can be used in every situation. It also features fast-response continuity testing.
The unique modern styling allows it to be operated while stood on the floor, a ladder-shelf or platform, hung around the neck or handheld. Dual TEST and LOCK buttons - one pair at each end - makes the testers easy to operate left or right handed.
Single phase installation tester.
2 and 3-wire non-trip loop impedance testing.
Fast 2-wire high current loop test for unprotected circuits.
Full range of RCD tests from 10 mA to 500 mA.
Auto RCD and ramp test.
Variable as well as selective RCD testing.
Insulation testing at 1 kV, 500 V and 250 V.
Continuity and low Ωs at 200 mA.
True RMS voltage measurement.
Megger MFT1711 Specification:
- Insulation resistance test voltages: 250, 500V, 1000V.
- Continuity Test Current: 200 mA.
- 2 and 3 wire non-tripping L-PE loop test.
- 2 wire Hi current L-N 50 V - 280 V loop test.
- PSCC and PFC (20 kA max.).
- Max. Zs display.
- RCD Test: 1/2, 1, 5 x I and ramp.
- Auto RCD test.
- Type AC, A and S RCDs.
- Programmable RCD.
- 30, 100, 300 and 500 mA RCD.
- Power: IEC LR6 type AA alkaline (6 cells - supplied).
- CAT IV 300 V / CATIII 600 V.
- Weatherproof to IP54.
- Dimensions (with case): 150 mm H x 85 mm W x 235 mm D.
- Weight (with case): 1 kg.
- Megger MFT1711 Warranty: 1 year extendable to 3 years.
Includes: MFT 1711, full user guide on CD, Calibration certificate, Neck strap - Megger embroidered, 3 Wire lead set with prods and clips, Mains plug test lead, batteries and calibration cert.
No customer reviews for the moment.