Martindale ET4500 Multifunction Tester
The Martindale ET4500 can carry out all the tests needed to verify the safety of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial wiring installations in accordance amendment 3 to the BS7671 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Martindale ET4500 Installation Tester carries out all the tests needed to verify the safety of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial wiring installations in accordance with the very latest amendment 3 to the BS7671 17th Edition Wiring Regulations which is effective from January 2015. The ET4500 simplifies 17th edition testing by having the latest amendment 3 fuse tables for Zs values built-in together with red and green LED indicators for instant pass/fail results.
Fast, reliable high current and non-trip loop testing comes as standard together with a high level of input protection and a CAT IV safety rating . The ET4500 includes phase sequence indication and TRMS voltage measurement to cover every job and ensure voltage levels are really within the new Cmin limits defined in amendment 3. The ET4500 can be used to carry out 3 wire earth testing and has on board memory to store and download all installation test results for documentation. It is also supplied with low loss AA rechargeable batteries which can be easily recharged in the tester with the mains adaptor or optional in-car charger.
- Continuity: 200mA & 8.5mA.
- Insulation Resistance: 50, 100, 250, 500 & 1000V.
- Loop Test with Anti-Trip Option: Yes.
- Auto RCD test sequence.
- RCD ramp test.
- AC, A, F & S type RCDs (10, 30, 100, 300, 500 & 1000mA).
- TRMS Voltage and Phase Rotation: Yes.
- On-board storage and download for documenting results.
- Three wire earth resistance testing.
- Mains Rechargeable with in-car option.
- Pass/Fail LED Indicators: Yes.
- Safety Rating: CAT III 600V, CAT IV 300V.
- Weight: 1.3kg with batteries.
- Dimensions: 230 x 103 x 115mm.
- Martindale ET4500 Warranty: 2 years.
Includes: Martindale ET4500 Multifunction Tester, MARTL36 MFT 3 lead set RBG, TL207 MFT mains lead set RBG, TL180 Remote start probe, Soft carry case and strap, Quick start plus full user guide on CD, Calibration verification certificate, Low discharge rechargeable batteries, Mains charger, ET-Link Software & USB Cable.
No customer reviews for the moment.