Megger MFT1731 Installation Tester
The three-phase enabled MFT1731 has a 100 V insulation test option, a millivolt sensor input and support for testing Type B RCDs.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Shipped as standard in a large soft carrying case, the Megger MFT1731 builds on the capabilities of the MFT1721 by adding support for three-pole ART earth resistance measurements, with a clamp option, and stakeless twin-clamp earth resistance measurements. This model also has internal storage for test results with wireless downloading to smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth-equipped devices.
All of the multifunction installation testers in Megger’s new range incorporate the qualities that have made the previous MFT1700-series instruments so popular and successful. These include a straightforward user interface for fast easy operation, robust construction to withstand the knocks and tumbles of everyday use, comprehensive electrical protection, and an extensive range of safety features, including a CAT IV 300 V/CAT III 600 V safety rating in line with IEC 61010.Megger MFT1731 Specification:
- Insulation resistance test voltages: 100, 250, 500V, 1000V.
- Test voltage display.
- Adjustable buzzer threshold.
- Continuity Test Current: 15 and 200 mA.
- 2 and 3 wire non-tripping L-PE loop test.
- 2 wire Hi current L-N 50 V - 280 V loop test.
- 2 wire phase to phase L-L (50 V ~ 500 V).
- PSCC and PFC (20 kA max.).
- Max. Zs display.
- R1 + R2 value.
- RCD Test: 1/2, 1, 5 x I and ramp.
- Auto RCD test.
- Type AC, A and S RCDs.
- Type B (pure DC) RCDs.
- 3-phase RCD (no earth).
- Programmable RCD.
- 10, 30, 100, 300, 500 and 1000 mA RCD.
- Power: IEC LR6 type AA alkaline (6 cells - supplied).
- CAT IV 300 V / CATIII 600 V.
- Weatherproof to IP54.
- Dimensions (with case): 150 mm H x 85 mm W x 235 mm D.
- Weight (with case): 1 kg.
- Megger MFT1731 Warranty: 1 year extendable to 3 years.
Includes: MFT 1731, SP5 Switched probe, full user guide on CD, Calibration certificate, Neck strap - Megger embroidered, 3 Wire lead set with prods and clips, Mains plug test lead, batteries and calibration cert.
|COMPONENT PARTS||DESCRIPTION||PART No.|
Fused 10 A test lead set (red/blue/green) with
prods and clips.
|ETL30||Extension Test Lead 30 m.||1000-215|
|ETL50||Extension Test Lead 50 m.||1000-217|
|SP5||Switched Probe (silicone).||1001-687|
|ICLAMP||Current measuring clamp.||1001-012|
|VCLAMP||Voltage inducing clamp, calibration check pcb
(for stakeless test) and lead.
|Pouch||Test and carry pouch.||1006-408|
|Soft pouch||Large soft pouch with extra storage.||1007-463|
|Strap||Neck strap - Megger embroidered.||2001-509|