Megger Oden AT/1H Primary Current Injection Test System
Product shown at RRP. Telephone (Belfast) 02890 830302 for our sale price.
The Megger Oden AT/1H is the most Advanced Primary Current Injection Test System to simplify all types of switchgear and CT commissioning, ground grid, circuit breaker testing and more.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The system consists of a control unit together with one, two or three current units. There are three versions of the current unit: S, X and H. The S and X current units are identical except that the X unit has an additional 30/60 V output. The H unit is rated for even higher current. This makes it possible to configure an ODEN AT system in a suitable way. All parts are portable, and ODEN AT can be quickly assembled and connected.
Example: ODEN AT/2X - 2 = Number of current units, X = Version of current unit (S, X or H).
The control unit has many advanced features – a powerful measurement section for example, that can display turns ratio as well as time, voltage and current. A second measurement channel can be used to measure an additional current or voltage. Current transformer turns ratio, impedance, resistance, power, power factor (cos φ) and phase angle are calculated and shown in the display. Current and voltage can be presented as percentages of nominal value.
- Modular design to permit optimal user configuration of output current vs. unit size.
- Compact transport cart facilitates portability into switchgear rooms with limited space.
- Unique I/30 function allows the current to be pre-set using low current to prevent test sample heating.
- Mains voltage: 240/400V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- CE-marking: LVD 2006/95/EC, EMC 2004/108/EC.
- LCD Display: Display. The display presents time, output current, voltage, current shown on ammeter 2 and phase angle.
- RS232: ODEN AT is equipped with a serial port for communication with PC.
- Available languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish.
- Dimensions (complete with cart): 690 x 350 x 860 mm (27.2” x 13.8” x 33.9”).
- Weight: Control unit 25 kg (55 lbs), Current unit S 42 kg (92.6 lbs), Cart 11 kg (24.3 lbs).
- Megger Oden AT/1H 240V Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: A cart (Art.No. 50-00092) is always included with purchase of a complete ODEN system. The cable set(s) for connection to the object under test must however be stated as a separate item in the order. High current cable(s) for connecting current units in series is included with purchase of two or three current units.