- Reduced price
Megger CSU600A High Current Supply Unit
The Megger CSU600A is intended for use in high-voltage substations and industrial environments.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Megger CSU600A high-current supply unit has two main fields of application. The first is to conduct primary tests on protective relays. A primary test shows whether all parts of the protection system are functioning together properly within the specified time limits under operating conditions. The second field of application involves conducting current tests on low-voltage circuit breakers and overcurrent devices.
The CSU600A is a compact instrument which, together with Timer TM200 and an external ammeter, meets stringent requirements for accuracy, easy handling and performance. This current supply unit is ideal for a) performance and turn-ratio tests of current transformers, b) primary tests of protective relays, c) current tests on low- and high-voltage circuit breakers and d) commissioning tests that require variable currents.
- Compact and rugged.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Broad application range.
- Excellent weight/performance ratio.
- Dimensions Instrument: 356 x 203 x 241 mm (14.0” x 8.0” x 9.5”).
- Weight: 21.9 kg (48 lbs), 38.3 kg (84.4 lbs) with accessories.
- Megger CSU600A Warranty: One year.
Includes: Complete with: Cable set GA-05052, Transport case GD-00182 and CSU 600A User Manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.