Megger TM200 Digital Timer
The Megger TM200 timer is intended for use in medium-voltage substations and industrial environments.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
A timer is often needed for use with the Megger CSU600A current supply unit or ODEN A primary current injection test system. Testing relays with Megger SVERKER 650 also requires an extra timer if more than one timing cycle is to be measured.
Timer TM200 is ideal for these tasks thanks to its precise accuracy, its broad application range and its compact dimensions. The Megger TM200 is the obvious choice for maintenance work in substations.
- Rugged and compact.
- Broad application range.
- Contact or voltage trigger.
- Mains voltage: 115/230 V AC (switchable), 50/60Hz.
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lbs) with accessories and carrying case.
- Instrument Dimensions: incl. handle 252 x 132 x 49 mm (9.9” x 5.2” x 1.9”).
- Megger TM200 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: Megger TM200, Test lead set GA-00082 and Carrying case GD-00230.