- Reduced price
Megger CSU600AT High Current Supply Unit
Product shown at RRP. Telephone (Belfast) 02890 830302 for our sale price.
The Megger CSU600AT is intended for use in high-voltage substations and industrial environments.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Megger CSU600AT high-current supply unit has two main fields of application. The first is to conduct primary tests on protective relays. A primary test shows whether all parts of the protection system are functioning together properly within the specified time limits under operating conditions. The second field of application involves conducting current tests on low-voltage circuit breakers and over-current devices.
It has a built-in timer and an analog ammeter that provide rough current settings quickly and easily. As a result, connection time has been reduced to the bare minimum.
- Compact and rugged.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Broad application range.
- Excellent weight/performance ratio.
- Dimensions Instrument: 356 x 203 x 241 mm (14.0” x 8.0” x 9.5”).
- Weight: 21.9 kg (48 lbs), 38.3 kg (84.4 lbs) with accessories.
- Megger CSU600AT Warranty: One year.
Includes: Complete with: Cable set GA-05052, Transport case GD-00182 and CSU 600AT User Manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.