- Reduced price
Megger B10E AC/DC Voltage Power Supply
The Megger B10E is intended for testing medium voltage power circuit breakers using ripple-free variable DC voltage.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
A variable DC voltage is usually needed to test a circuit breaker. Substation batteries should not be used since this entails considerable risk for testing personnel, testing equipment & for the equipment being tested.
The compact Power Supply Unit Megger B10E provides reliable assistance to those who do maintenance on high-voltage breakers. The control panel's intuitive layout makes it easy to operate, and the built-in thermal cutout and overload protector make it safe to use. The Megger B10E has been developed in collaboration with breaker manufacturers and testing personnel.
- Reliable and stable a.c. and d.c. power supply for circuit breaker testing.
- Continuously variable 24-250 V AC or DC output.
- Separate outputs for close coil, trip coil and spring charging motor voltage.
- Direct triggering for minimum trip voltage testing.
- Weight: 20.8 kg (45.8 lbs), 29.3 kg (64.6 lbs) with accessories and transport case.
- Dimensions (Instrument): 350 x 270 x 220 mm (13.8” x 10.6” x 8.7”).
- Megger B10E Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: Cable set GA-00032, Transport case GD-00182 & Megger B10E instruction manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.