- Reduced price
Megger PAM410 Phase Angle Meter
The Megger PAM410 is suitable for testing protective relays, make comparative test in electrical substations, and verifying the phase angle deviation on power transformers.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Megger PAM410 is specifically designed for measurements on electrical power systems. It is capable of displaying the phase angle relationship between two power signals, which can be two currents, two voltages or any combination. Currents up to 25 A and voltages up to 500 V can be applied directly to the instrument.
The current input range can be extended by using external current transformers.
- Designed for use in substation or industrial environments.
- Current and voltage inputs.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Local calibration.
- Direct digital reading down to tenths of a degree (0.1°).
- Switchable inputs between current and voltage.
- Phase angle Range: 0 – 359.9°(2–500 V and 0.15–25 A).
- Type of phase angle measurement: Current-current, voltage-voltage and current-voltage.
- Waveform: Sinusoidal.
- Resolution: 0.1°.
- Display: Alpha numerical LC display with backlighter.
- Power supply: Rechargeable batteries.
- Instrument Dimensions: 260 x 140 x 55 mm (except handle) (10.2” x 5.5” x 2.2”).
- Weight: 3.5 kg (7.7 lbs): with accessories and transport case.
- Megger PAM410 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: Test lead set, mains adapter (battery charger) Megger PAM 410 and transport case
No customer reviews for the moment.