Megger DET4TD2 Four Pole Earth Kit
Product shown at RRP. Telephone (Belfast) 02890 830302 for our sale price.
With the ability to conduct soil resistivity, and 2 and 3 pole earth electrode testing the Megger DET4TD2 offers the user full flexibility with an increased measurement range.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Megger DET4TD2 automatically checks the connection and conditions of the P spike, C spike, and also the level of ground noise, indicating the status on the display. They also include a voltmeter to enable measurement of ground voltage.
Also, to allow accurate testing in noisy environments, the instrument is capable of rejecting noise up to 40 V peak to peak.
- Measurement Range: 0.01 to 20 kΩ.
- IP54 rated.
- 2, 3 and 4 point testing.
- Selectable 25 V or 50 V output.
- Complete with lead and stake kit.
- ART (Attached Rod Technique) capability.
- Multiple, user selectable test frequencies.
- Weight: 0.55kg (including batteries).
- Megger DET4TD2 Warranty: 3 year (after registration).
Includes: Comes complete with test leads, stakes, batteries, Megger DET4TD2 calibration certificate and rugged polypropylene carry case.