- Reduced price
Kewtech KEW4105A Earth Resistance Tester
Latest circuit design permits the KEW4105A to operate with a minimum of influence from ground voltage and ground resistance of auxiliary ground spikes.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Kewtech KEW4105A is an earth resistance tester for testing power distribution lines, in-house wiring system, electrical appliances etc. It also has an earth voltage range for earth voltage measurement.
In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire measuring system also supplied as standard accessories with the KEW K4105A.
- 20 / 200 / 2000Ω earth resistance ranges.
- Measures earth voltage.
- Allows earth resistance testing without tripping earth leakage current breakers.
- 2 wire simplified measurement system included as standard.
- Dust and drip proof.
- Weight: Approx. 550g.
- Kewtech Model 4105A Warranty: 2 year.
Includes: Test leads, 20m red crock clip lead, 10m yellow crock clip lead, 5m green crock clip lead, simplified measurement probes, auxiliary earth spikes, batteries K4105a Manual and carry case.
No customer reviews for the moment.