Megger DET4TC2 Digital Ground Tester
Product shown at RRP. Telephone (Belfast) 02890 830302 for our sale price.
Designed for extended temperature range use with an IP54 rated enclosure making the DET4TC2 genuinely an outdoor instrument.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Megger DET4TC2 is easy to use with a large rotary selector switch and one-press test button, both of which permit operation with gloved hands.
The instrument provides all the functions required for ground system testing: variable frequency 2 pole, 3 pole, 4 pole, Attached Rod Technique (ART), stakeless, leakage current and ground noise voltage measurement.
- IP54 rated.
- 2, 3 and 4 point testing.
- Attached Rod Technique (ART).
- Stakeless measurements.
- User selectable test frequency.
- User selectable output voltage.
- Simple one button operation.
- Weight: 1kg (2.2lb).
- Megger DET4TC2 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: Hard carry case, stake and wire kit (15m, 10m, 10m, 3m) and DET4TC2 Calibration Certificate.
No customer reviews for the moment.