Megger MJOLNER 600 Micro-Ohmmeter
Product shown at manufacturers RRP. Click on 'Best Price Quote' button or telephone (Belfast) 02890 830302 for our sale price.
Choose the Megger MJOLNER 600 with excessive power resources for demanding applications, superior measurement accuracy and when 300 Amp continuous is required.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Megger Mjolner600 microhmmeter conducts true DC ripple free current and can be used anywhere to measure a low resistance value with high accuracy. With MJOLNER 600 it is possible to make measurements according to the DualGround method. This means that the test object will be grounded on both sides throughout the test giving a safer, faster and easier workflow.
Choose the Megger MJOLNER 600 with excessive power resources for demanding applications, superior measurement accuracy and when 300 Amp continuous is required. The lightweight and rugged suitcase design makes Mjolner 600 an excellent choice when you need a portable solution in the field. When the case is closed, the product can withstand the impact of water, dust or sand - it even floats.
Two optional accessories are; a remote control and the PC software Mjolner Win that is compatible with IPS–CBEX and have export functions for tables to Microsoft® Excel®.
- Safer testing using the patented DualGround technology to test circuit breakers with both sides grounded.
- Fully automatic testing- microprocessor controlled.
- Wide measuring range and test currents.
- High-Power and lightweight.
- Mains voltage: 100 - 120, 200 - 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power consumption (max): 39 A at 100 V, 18 A at 230 V.
- Measuring range: 0 - 999.9 mΩ.
- Resolution: 0.1 μΩ below 1.0 mΩ, 1 μΩ below 10 mΩ, 10 μΩ below 100 mΩ, 100 μΩ below 1000 mΩ.
- Protection: Thermal fuses, Software.
- Dimensions: 486 x 392 x 192 mm (19” x 15.4” x 7.6”).
- Weight: 13.8 kg (30.4 lbs).
- Megger Mjolner600 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: Std. cable set 5 m, (current cables 2 x 5 m, 35 mm2 and sensing cables 2 x 5 m), Ground cable and Mjolner600 user manual.