Megger NIM1000 Loop Impedance Meter
Product shown at manufacturers RRP. Click on 'Best Price Quote' button or telephone (Belfast) 02890 830302 for our sale price.
With up to 1kA test current, the Megger NIM 1000 measures the loop impedance to detect malfunctions in the LV grid at an early stage.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The impedance meter triggers load-sensitive and neutral faults, detects weak contacts, and exposes hidden flaws. Depending on the grounding conditions of the tested grid, a multi-phase measurement calculates the impedance of the neutral conductor to detect defects that can cause severe safety issues.
The Megger NIM1000 is a versatile device: it measures the current capacity under real-life conditions, determines the voltage dip resulting from a given load, and performs tests on cables, power supply lines, and bus-bars. Those tests help determine the correct dimensioning of the installations, ensure a consistently good power quality, and prevent downtimes.
With its simple operation, handy size, and bright color display, NIM1000 is a user-friendly device, developed specifically for the needs of LV utilities and their testing technicians who work in today’s demanding and competitive market conditions.
- Test current range: 80 A … 1,000 A (adjustable).
- Measures the grid impedance of the phase & neutral conductor up to the 10th harmonic.
- Triggers load-sensitive and neutral faults.
- Performs multi-phase measurements.
- Tests in accordance with DIN EN 61557-3; VDE 0413-3.
- Simple to operate with numerical and graphical results.
- Display: Sunlight-readable 5,7“ TFT, 640 x 480 pixels.
- Memory: Min. 1000 test records.
- Stored records can either be recalled to the display or transferred to a PC.
- Interface: USB 2.0.
- Rating: IP 50 (lid open), IP 53 (lid closed).
- Dimensions: 410 x 175 x 335 mm.
- Megger NIM 1000 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: 4 x Kelvin clamps with 3m test leads, Adapter NIM 1000-A for tests on Schuko outlets, USB-Stick 2 GB for transfer of data to PC, Set of spare fuses and clamps.