Fluke 820-2 LED Stroboscope
Product shown at manufacturers RRP. Click on 'Best Price Quote' button or telephone (Belfast) 02890 830302 for our sale price.
The Fluke 820-2 Stroboscope uses an adjustable LED strobe light to show the movement of mechanical parts.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Investigate and observe potential mechanism failure with confidence on a variety of machinery, in a wide range of industries, without making physical contact with the machine. The Fluke 820-2 LED Stroboscope is a rugged, compact, portable strobe ideal for stop motion diagnostics, mechanical troubleshooting, and process or product research and development.
The Fluke 820-2 LED Stroboscope is more than just a tool to measure rotational speed of machinery without physical contact. It is also an excellent diagnostic tool for a wide variety of applications including, belt driven machines, HVAC fans, pumps, roller bearings, shafts, gear teeth or other machine components, clutches and cogwheels, foundations - resonance vibrations, cable or piping wear or damage, mixing and dosage processes.
- High-intensity 7-LED array – 4,800 Lux @ 6,000 FPM/30cm.
- Range: 30 to 300,000 FPM (0.5 to 5000 Hz).
- High efficiency LED solid-state light source with uniform flash characteristics.
- Digital pulse width modulation for exceptionally sharp images at high speeds.
- Rugged, durable design utilizes solid-state LEDs with no filaments, gases, hollow cavities, or glass.
- Quartz-accuracy control system provides high accuracy.
- Multi-line LCD display.
- Check the rotating speed of machinery without physical contact or need for reflective tape.
- Advance or retard flash timing for viewing gear teeth, cutting surfaces, repeats, or drifting equipment.
- Simple push button operation with 2x and ÷2 buttons for easy adjustment.
- Battery Type: 3 x AA Alkaline LR6.
- Size (H x W x L): 5.71 cm x 6.09 cm x 19.05 cm.
- Weight: 0.24 kg.
- Fluke 820-2 Warranty: 2 year.
Includes: Fluke 820-2 LED Stroboscope, protective case, external trigger connector.