Fluke 9190A-X-P Field Metrology Well With Process Electronics
Product shown at manufacturers RRP. Click on 'Best Price Quote' button or telephone (Belfast) 02890 830302 for our sale price.
The Fluke Calibration 9190A-X-P Ultra-Cool Drywell is a benchtop temperature calibrator that can calibrate precision temperature instruments from −95 °C to 140 °C.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
ABOUT THE FLUKE 9190A-X-P:
‘X’ in the above model numbers to be replaced with A, B, C, D, E, and F as appropriate for the desired insert.
The Fluke 9190A ultra-cool field metrology well from Fluke Calibration provides excellent stability and uniformity and plenty of well depth for calibrating platinum resistance thermometers (PRTs), thermocouples and other industrial thermometers.
The Fluke 9190A Ultra-Cool Field Metrology Well is the most accurate and stable, cold temperature dry-block on the market. It’s ideal for applications that demand strict quality control and regulatory process compliance. These applications include on-location validation and calibration of RTDs, thermocouples, thermometers, and sensors used with process control equipment such as medical freezers, laboratory refrigerators, cold rooms, blood banks, sterilisers (autoclaves), and freeze dryers.
The Input Panel includes an input for an external reference/control thermometer that makes it possible to perform a transmitter loop calibration, comparison calibration, or a simple check of a temperature sensor. In addition, the Input Panel can read resistance and current from a probe. For probes that require power to operate, the 4-20 mA input has a loop-power function that can source up to 24 volts of power.
Dual heater zone: Active heater zone control compensates for differential temperatures between zones.
All controls and inputs on the front panel.
Two-handed carry; built-in handles on front and back. All controls and inputs on the front panel.
Define up to eight set-point temperatures; automatically ramp to and “soak” at each set-point.
Stability indicator: Indicates when the block temperature is stable and within limits defined by the user.
Fast time to temperature and small footprint: Uses compact, efficient free piston stirling cooler technology (FPSC).
Remote operation: USB and RS-232 communications interfaces support remote operation from a computer.
4-20 mA connectors: Power a 4-20 mA transmitter from the drywell. Supplies 24 V dc loop power (process version).
4-wire PRT/RTD input: Reads a 4-wire, 3-wire, or 2-wire PRT/RTD. Accuracy ±0.02 ºC (process version).
Reference thermometer input automatically reads Fluke Calibration PRTs terminated with a “smart” connector.
Thermocouple input: Accepts common thermocouples with mini-jack termination. Types: J, K, T, E, R, S, M, L, U, N, C.
Wide temperature range: –95 °C to 140 °C.
Accuracy using built-in reference thermometer readout: ± 0.05 °C full range.
Display accuracy: ± 0.2 °C full range.
Best-in-class stability: ± 0.015 °C full range.
Fast cooling time: 23 °C to –90 °C: 80 min, 23 °C to –95 °C: 90 min, 140 °C to 23 °C: 60 min.
Portability: Weighs only 16 kg (35 lbs).
Best measurement practices: Conforms with EURAMET cg-13 guidance.
Fluke 9190A Specifications:
- Temperature Range at 23 °C: –95 °C to 140 °C (–139 °F to 284 °F).
- Display Accuracy: ±0.2 °C Full Range.
- Accuracy with External Reference: ±0.05 °C Full Range.
- Stability: ±0.015 °C Full Range.
- Axial Uniformity at 40 mm (1.6 in): ±0.05 °C Full Range.
- Radial Gradient: ±0.01 °C Full Range.
- Immersion (Well) Depth: 160 mm (6.3 in).
- Well Diameter: 30 mm (1.18 in).
- Heating Time: –95 °C to 140 °C: 40 min.
- Cooling Time: 23 °C to –90 °C: 80 min, 23 °C to –95 °C: 90 min, 140 °C to 23 °C: 60 min.
- Stabilisation Time: 15 min.
- Resolution: 0.01 °.
- Reference resistance range: 0 Ω to 400 Ω.
- Reference measurement capability: 4 wire.
- Reference probe connection: 6-pin din with INFO-CON technology.
- RTD resistance range: 0 Ω to 400 Ω.
- RTD connection: 4-terminal input.
- TC millivolt range: –10 mV to 75 mV.
- TC connection: Miniature connectors (ASTM E1684).
- mA range: Cal 4-22 mA, Spec 4-24 mA.
- mA connection: 2 terminal input.
- Loop power function: 24 V dc loop power.
- Display: LCD, °C or °F user selectable.
- Safety: IEC 61010-1, Installation Category II, Pollution degree 2.
- Size (H x W x D): 480 mm x 205 mm x 380 mm (18.8 in x 8.0 in x 14.9 in).
- Weight: 16 kg (35 lb).
- Fluke 9190A Warranty: 1 years.
Includes: Fluke 9190A, 9190-INSX Insert (X=A, B, C, D, E, or F), Clamp-on Ferrites, 6-pin DIN Connector, Test Lead Kit, 2-meter (6-foot) Mains Power Cord, USB Cable, Getting Started Manual, Product CD that contains manuals and remote interface driver files, 9930 Interface-it Calibration Software and Users Guide, Report of Calibration and Calibration Label, Well Insulator Cap, Insert Removal Tool.
No customer reviews for the moment.