Fluke 985 Particle Counter
Product shown at manufacturers RRP. Click on 'Best Price Quote' button or telephone (Belfast) 02890 830302 for our sale price.
Use the Fluke 985 to immediately respond to occupant complaints, or as part of a comprehensive preventive maintenance program.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Fluke 985 Particle Counter is the preferred choice for HVAC and IAQ professionals. From filter testing to IAQ investigations, the Fluke 985 is the portable solution for determining airborne particle concentrations. Use the Fluke 985 to immediately respond to occupant complaints, or as part of a comprehensive preventive maintenance program.
With a large screen, intuitive icons for navigation and on-screen data presentation, the Fluke 985 allows users to run more tests quickly, with less time spent cycling through screens to obtain the data. The Fluke 985 is lightweight and easy to use in any position and with easy data export options using USB cable, memory stick it’s easy to review and analyze the data anywhere and anytime.
The Fluke 985 provides particulate data over six channels on a single display, allowing the technician to view all readings at a glance. With the Fluke 985, the technician can configure the number of channels displayed for different particle sizes and also sets an alarm alert via audio or highlighted text for count overconcentration for the particular particle size in concern.
- Six Channels: 0.3 μm, 0.5 μm, 1.0 μm, 2.0 μm, 5.0 μm, 10.0 μm.
- Flow rate: 0.1 cfm (2.83 L/min).
- Light source: 775 nm to 795 nm, 90mW class 3B laser.
- Count modes: Raw counts, #/m3, #/ft3, #/liter in Cumulative or Differential mode.
- Zero count: 1 count/5 minute (JIS B9921).
- Concentration limits: 10 % at 4,000,000 particles per ft3 (per ISO 21501).
- Data storage: 10,000 records (rotating buffer).
- Large 3.5 QVGC Color display.
- Alarms: Counts, low battery, sensor fail.
- Delay time: 0 to 24 hours.
- Sample inlet: Isokinetic probe.
- Security: Administrator password control (optional).
- Communication mode: USB or Etheret.
- Operating environment: 50 °F to 104 °F (10 °C to 40 °C).
- Power adapter: 100 V ac to 240 V ac, 12 V dc, 2.5 A.
- Rechargeable battery: Li-ion 7.4 V 2600 mAh; 10 hours typical use (5 hours continuous sampling) / 3.5 hours.
- Calibration: PSL particles in air (NIST traceable).
- Dimensions: 27.2 cm x 9.9 cm x 5.3 cm (10.7 in x 3.9 in x 2.1 in).
- Weight: 0.68 kg (1.5 lb).
- Fluke 985 Warranty: 1 year.
Included: Cradle for charging and convenient USB and Ethernet communications, ENET CAT5E 7 foot cable, USB-A to MINI-B 6 foot cable, 12 V dc power supply, zero count inlet- filter, filter adapter, sample inlet protective cap, hard case, Fluke 985 getting started manual and users manual CD.