Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp
Fluke i400 AC current clamps extend the use of digital multimeters. Get a single range 400 A AC clamp in a compact shape.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp is a high-safety current clamp for digital multimeters. The current clamp provides accurate current measurements without breaking electric circuits, helping you take measurements safely with industry standard safety ratings.
- Companion to your DMM to measure up to 400 A AC.
- 1 mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading on you meter.
- Only current clamp available with a CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V safety rating.
- Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape.
- Take accurate current readings without breaking the circuit.
- Soft non-slippery overmold handle prevents from accidental touching live wiring.
- Max. conductor Ø 32 mm.
- Fluke i400 Warranty: 1 year.