ETI Saf-T-Log HACCP Paperless Temperature Recording
Product shown at manufacturers RRP. Click on 'Best Price Quote' button or telephone (Belfast) 02890 830302 for our sale price.
The Saf-T-Log is a total innovation from ETI. No other recording handheld system records data this intuitively at anywhere near the price.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The ETI Saf-T-Log is as easy to use as your current thermometer. Measure, store, download and print HACCP reports. No more paper logs or complicated PDA's to train staff how to use!
The Saf-T-Log is an intelligent thermometer which can be set up and downloaded via a PC. A list of items to be measured is created in checklist form using the Saf-T-Log software and subsequently downloaded to the Saf-T-Log thermometer. Each reading that is stored on the Saf-T-Log includes the date, time, measured value, high and low target values, Pass/Fail or Yes/No result, optional corrective action and user name of the person who recorded the temperature reading.
The Saf-T-Log®includes Windows® software to create a list of up to 300 items that you routinely measure, 10 corrective actions, along with up to 25 users. Each item can include a high/low temperature limit that gives the user instant on-screen PASS/FAIL feedback or yes/no on non-temperature items. A time delay feature can be added to each temperature item. Up to seven different checklists can be created at any one time, to be saved, emailed to other users and uploaded onto any Saf-T-Log.
Record up to 1000 readings by simply scrolling to the correct item and pressing record. Any 'fail' or 'no answer' can prompt the selection of a corrective action. Once readings are taken they can be uploaded to a PC automatically when reconnected. The data is archived and a report generated automatically with no additional user input. The Saf-T-Log report is locked so the data logged cannot be tampered with.
- Range: -100 to 1372°C.
- Resolution: 0.1 °C.
- Accuracy: ±0.4°C ±0.1%.
- Sensor type: K thermocouple.
- Display: 12 mm LCD with backlight.
- Water/dust resistance: IP66/67 protection.
- HACCP: compatible with HACCP.
- Power saving: auto-off.
- Power source: battery powered.
- Battery: 3 x 1.5 volt AAA.
- Battery life: 2500 hours (without backlight).
- Measurement scale: Celsius/Fahrenheit.
- OS: Windows.
- Holds up to 7 checklists.
- Country of manufacture: United Kingdom.
- Certification: traceable calibration certificate.
- Case material: ABS plastic with Biomaster anti-bacterial additive.
- Probe/sensor style: external probe (not included).
- Dimensions: 32 x 71 x 141 mm.
- Weight: 220 grams.
- ETI Saf-T-Log warranty: two years.
Includes: Saf-T-Log, case and traceable certificate of calibration. NOT supplied with probe or protective boot.
No customer reviews for the moment.