Fluke 9133 Infrared Calibrator
Product shown at manufacturers RRP. Click on 'Best Price Quote' button or telephone (Belfast) 02890 830302 for our sale price.
With heating and cooling times of about 15 minutes from ambient to either extreme, the Fluke 9133 gets you to temperature quickly and performs when it gets there.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Fluke Model 9133 is small enough to use in the field, and accurate enough to use in the lab. Calibrations may be done over a range of -30°C to150°C (-22°F to 302°F). Temperature display and setability resolution of the 9133 is 0.1 degrees.
The Fluke 9133 calibrator was designed for portability, low cost, and ease of operation. Through proper use, the instrument will provide continued accurate calibration of temperature sensors and devices.
- Rapid heating and cooling.
- RS-232 interface capability.
- Temperature scan rate control.
- Eight set-point memory.
- Adjustable readout in °C or °F.
- Temperature Range: -30°C to 150°C (-22°F to 302°F).
- Target Size: 2.25" (57 mm).
- Dimensions: 152 x 286 x 267 mm (6 x 11.25 x 10.5").
- Weight: 4.6 kg (10 lb.).
- Fluke 9133-256 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: Fluke 9133 calibrator, report of calibration, power cord, user's guide, serial cable, target cover, 9930 software.