Fluke a3002 FC Wireless AC/DC Current Module
The Fluke a3002 FC Wireless AC/DC Current Module is one member of a family of wireless test tools that let you share test data using the Fluke Connect app with ShareLive video call.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Fluke Connect Wireless Test Tools put tools, not your body, near live electrical panels. It's simple. Connect the a3002 FC current module, or any of the other Fluke Connect remote modules, and read the results on the Fluke Connect Wireless Multimeter or a portable PC from a safe distance.
The Fluke a3002 FC Wireless AC/DC Current Clamp Module is designed to be used with the i410 or i1010 AC/DC current clamps (not included with module). The a3002 FC AC/DC current module wirelessly relays measurements to other Fluke Connect® enabled master units, listed below:
Fluke 3000 FC DMM.
Fluke Ti200/300/400 Thermal Camera.
PC via optional pc3000 FC Adapter.
Fluke Connect Mobile app.
Fluke a3002 FC Specifications:
- DC Current range: 1000 A, 0.1 A resolution, (0.5% + 3) accuracy.
- AC Current range: 600.0 A, 0.1 A resolution, (1.0% + 3) accuracy.
- LCD w/backlight: 3 ½ digits, 6000 counts, 4/sec update rate.
- Log rate/Interval: Adjustable by PC from 1 sec to 1 hr, default 1 min.
- Memory: Record up to 65,000 readings.
- RF communications: 2.4 GHz ISM Band.
- RF communication range: Unobstructed: Up to 20m, Obstructed: Up to 3.5m.
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C.
- Battery type: 2 AA Alkaline batteries, NEDA 15A, IEC LR6.
- Battery life: 400 hours minimum.
- EMC: IEC 61236-1, Portable.
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating: IP42.
- Dimensions: 160 mm x 66 mm x 38 mm (6.3 in x 2.6 in x 1.5 in).
- Weight: 0.255 kg (9 oz).
- Fluke A3002 warranty: 3 years.
Includes: A3002 True-RMS AC/DC Current Module, Magnetic hanging strap.