Seaward Supernova Elite PAT Tester
As well as flash and RCD trip time tests, the Seaward Supernova Elite also has full dual voltage capability.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Supernova Elite advanced downloading PAT tester has a comprehensive range of tests including RCD trip time and flash tests as well as dual voltage capability.
A test record memory stores up to 5000 PAT testing results including location, user, test status and date. It links to a PC and has a modem for remote transfer of information. There are connections for a barcode reader, braincell scanner and printer, as well as a parallel printer port.
- Earth Continuity: Test Currents 25A, 10A, 4A, 100mA.
- Insulation Test Voltage: 250V, 500V DC.
- Flash Test Voltages: 1500V (class I), 3000V (class II).
- RCD Trip Time Test: Test Current 30mA.
- Protective conductor current , touch current and substitute leakage tests.
- Load Test Display Range: 0kVA - 4.2kVA.
- IEC Lead Polarity Tests Performed: Live / Neutral Continuity and Polarity.
- Touch current test.
- Substitute leakage test.
- Load test.
- Integrated QWERTY keyboard for easy adjustments to store assets.
- RS232 port for connection of optional printers and barcode scanners.
- Display Graphic: LCD - 1/4 VGA (320 x 240 pixels).
- Dimensions: 400cm x 32cm x 16cm.
- Weight: 9.5kg.
- Seaward Supernova Elite warranty: 1 year.
Includes: Seaward Supernova Elite PAT Tester, PATGuard Elite 3 Software (Free Trial - 30 Days), Earth Lead, 110V Adaptor, Dual Serial Port Adaptor, 9-Way Computer Lead, Flash probe.
No customer reviews for the moment.