- Reduced price
Kewtech KT63 Multifunction 5-1 Tester
The Kewtech KT63 is packed with design features that maximise both convenience and safety.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Providing a multitude of testing options the Kewtech KT63 Multifunction Tester offers user convenience and reliability. Specifically designed for the UK market the Kewtech KT63 offers speedy 17th Edition testing for either commercial or domestic properties.
The Kewtech KT63 is an ideal choice for a range of testing requirements. With a simple rotary dial for function selection, coupled with large back lit display, the KT63 is a particularly user friendly option. Its easy to understand interface ensures the user will be confidently carrying out testing procedures within a very short time.
- Multifunction 5-1 Tester.
- Easy to use.
- New Anti Trip Technology loop for full no trip Loop testing of RCD of all types.
- Displays PFC/PSC at same time as Loop reading.
- 250 / 500 / 1000V insulation test with auto discharge.
- Test leads auto-null for continuity mode.
- RCD auto test mode for 30mA RCDs.
- RCD ramp test function.
- End of line calibration certificate included.
- Hand-free mode controlled by separate button.
- Single rotary dial for function selection.
- Comes in hard carry case.
- Auto ranging Continuity measurement to 2000Ω.
- Protected against phase to phase connection.
- Instant correct wiring status check.
- Complies with BS7671 (Part P).
- KT63 Warranty: 2 years.
Includes: KAMP 13 mains lead, ACC063 3 wire distribution board test lead, Batteries, Carrying strap, Large hard carrying case, Kewtech KT63 Instruction Manual & calibration certificate.
No customer reviews for the moment.