Metrohm E1612 Earth Tester
Product shown at manufacturers RRP. Click on 'Best Price Quote' button or telephone (Belfast) 02890 830302 for our sale price.
The Metrohm E1612 earth tester is supplied in a kit with 4 spikes and connecting cables enclosed in a tough carry case.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Metrohm E1612 (manufactured by Martindale Electric) is a handheld 4 pole Earth Resistance tester for accurate measurement of earth resistance and soil resistivity.
The Metrohm E1612 tester, including batteries, weighs less than 1.5kg making it ideal for the mobile approach required when performing earth testing. This microprocessor controlled unit benefits from advanced safety features and displays the test results on a large LCD screen.
The E1612 is supplied as a kit and includes batteries, 4 earth spikes with connecting cables and a manual. The manual includes simple illustrated instructions of how to carry out earth testing with 2 and 3 spikes and how to measure soil resistivity using 4 spikes. A shoulder strap completes the kit which is enclosed in a tough, durable case.
- Earth Resistance: 2Ω / 20Ω / 200Ω / 2kΩ.
- Earth Voltage: 0-300V AC.
- Measurement Frequency: 820 Hz.
- Accuracy: Earth Resistance: ± 2% rdg ± 3dgts.
- Altitude: up to 2000m.
- Power: 8 x 1.5V LR6/AA batteries.
- Auto Off time: Approx 2¼ minutes.
- Dimensions: 250(L) x 190(W) x 110(D) mm.
- Weight: Approx 1430g.
- Metrohm E1612 Warranty: 2 years.
Includes: set of test leads with integral crocodile clips (red 15m, black 10m, yellow 10m and green 5m), carrying case. set of 4 x spikes, shoulder strap, 8 x 1.5V Alkaline batteries LR6/AA, spare F100mA 250V 5 x 20mm fuse, instructions.
No customer reviews for the moment.